National Government Opportunities Excellence in Public Procurement Awards
The National Government Opportunities (GO) Awards team is pleased to announce the addition of Crown Representative for Voluntary, Community and Social Enterprise (VCSE) sector, Michael O’Toole, from the Cabinet Office and Helen MacCarthy, Director of Customer Service, Government Procurement Service to this year’s judging panel.
Now in their eleventh year, the GO awards provide a great opportunity to showcase some of the fantastic initiatives and innovations in public sector procurement. We’re encouraging participation not only to highlight these but also to help demonstrate how as a professional procurement community we are collectively improving efficiency and value for money in the delivery of public services.
The categories for the 2013/14 awards are:
- GO Sustainability / Corporate Social Responsibility Initiative of the Year Award
- GO John F McClelland / Collaborative Procurement Initiative of the Year Award
- GO Procurement Leadership of the Year Award
- GO Best Service Award
- GO Procurement Innovation or Initiative of the Year Award
- GO Best Supplier Engagement Initiative of the Year Award
- GO Best Customer Engagement Initiative of the Year Award
- GO Team of the Year Award
- GO Lifetime Achievement Award
The deadline for entries is 8 March 2013.
The National GO Awards will be held in association with Procurex Live North, which takes place in Old Trafford, Manchester on 25 April. The Awards will be presented at a ceremony at the Midland Hotel on the same evening.