As a supplier on a Government Procurement Service framework agreement you will need to return monthly management information reports via the MISO system. The excel document below contains the most current listing of customer unique reference numbers (URN).
All the customers we have, at the point of extracting the list from our Customer Database, should be listed with their URN.
To request new URNs please fill in and submit the form below to our customer service team, info[at]gps.gsi.gov[dot]uk
Those fields marked with an asterisk are mandatory. Guidance notes are included on how to fill in the request form. However, before you complete the above please do the following checks first:
- There are 4 worksheets within the Customer URN List, the first being the full list of live customers and their associated URN.
- Sheet 2 lists all the customer merges, check this list to see if the customer has been merged into another record (the majority of these will be merges of duplicate records), if it has then use the URN of the customer record that has been kept.
- Sheet 3 lists all the records that have been re-named, usually due to organisational changes.
- Sheet 4 lists all the deleted URN’s, primarily because the customers no longer exist.
- Make sure the customer you cannot find a URN for is not a department of an organisation. For example Education Department of Newcastle City Council is not a customer, the customer is Newcastle City Council, so it is their name and URN you should use.
- If the address of the customer you are looking for is different to that on the Customer URN list, the given URN is the correct one to use because we only create one URN per customer. For example, HM Customs & Revenue has many offices but only one URN.