Wider Public Sector
Across the public sector all organisations are under increasing pressure to deliver services in the face of reduced funding. We are working closely with all customers to ensure our deals for common goods and services can help you meet the challenges of reduced funding by delivering better value for money through effective and efficient procurement.
Our strategy focuses on:
- Developing strategic relationships with key groups to explore how we can work together to the benefit of all public sector organisations.
- Delivering expert sourcing and category management.
- Ensuring we are recognised as the procurement partner of choice.
- Helping you to identify savings opportunities and transition spend.
- Providing data management to improve visibility to help control spend and monitor compliance.
- Improved, easy access to our deals through eEnablement solutions.
- Delivering savings through arrangements which focus on aggregation of volumes, standardisation of specifications, rationalisation of core product lists and demand management.
- Proactive supplier management to ensure performance delivery and best prices.
- Developing savings methodologies which are approved by Cabinet Office.
- Dedicated relationship managers provide you with a single point of contact.
- Our relationship managers will work directly with you to help you transition to our agreements.
- Progress reports on spend, savings, supplier performance and customer satisfaction.
If you are not sure who your relationship manager is please get in touch by calling our customer service desk on 0345 410 2222.