Running a further competition
Procurement through a further competition offers many benefits including:
- Reduced procurement cycle times – the use of standard process templates reduces timescales and promotes consistency through lean processes.
- Improved transparency and data quality – the tool provides full audit capabilities with integration across other eEnablement applications to improve data quality and enable direct access to procurement related analytics across the public sector.
- Improved supplier performance – improved visibility of call-off contracts supports whole life contract management, improving compliance, assurance and governance.
- Reduced commercial risk – the use of standard terms and conditions minimises commercial risk through robust management of terms and conditions and standardisation.
- Strategic procurement – the use of central deals frees up resources so you can concentrate on strategic procurement, helping you to operate within reduced budgets.
Within the eSourcing suite we have further competition templates which you can use to run a further competition event under one of our framework agreements. This functionality is available to all customers free of charge. There is a simple registration process to follow and then you can access the site. This replaces the Invitation to Quote (ITQ)/Capability Assessment (CA) functionality that was on our old website and offers enhanced functionality and reporting.
Before you go through to the eSourcing suite please remember to take note of the framework agreement and Lot number that you wish to use for your further competition.
Full further competition guidance can be found here.